Pokeaura

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokeaura
Pokeaura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yikes! My name color keep changing while i am in chat!

2 posters

Go down

Yikes! My name color keep changing while i am in chat!  Empty Yikes! My name color keep changing while i am in chat!

Post by Tony Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:47 am

This is a simple forumotion error, no need to fret. This problem is easily solved by joining a colored group, or by buying a new color/effect in the shop;This overrides the error, forcing you to stay1 color, one of your choosing.

Tony
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Yikes! My name color keep changing while i am in chat!  Empty Re: Yikes! My name color keep changing while i am in chat!

Post by David Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:20 am

Yes, What Harvey said ^^^

This is caused by you using either a mobile web browser or using a browser that is open sourced (Such as Firefox or Google Chrome). Forumotion uses an Apache Server and a Windows Server, so they tend to have a lot of bugs. To rid yourself of this error without using points to color change or joining a group...Use Internet Explorer or make a single post in the forum: You may be in a group that does colorize your name, but you wont go through white, purple, and occasionally yellow.
David
David

http://www.reddit.com/u/cyanogenhacker

Back to top Go down